The distance from Bangkok is around 760 km.
Air Asia offers flights from/to Don Mueng airport-Nan airport. For further information, please check https://www.airasia.com
To get to Huen Tem Saeng, you could use the following services:
– Taxi: around 700 Baht.
– Pick-up service from Nan airport to Huen Tem Saeng: 800 Baht/ride. Please contact Mr. Paitoon Aunruen Tel. 063-662-6963.
– Rented van (driver included): 2,500 Baht/day (gas included). Please contact Mr. Pongsak Panchon Tel. 089-555-2220.
– Car for rent (driver not included): 900 Baht/day (gas not included). Please contact Mr. Clai Tel. 086-188-0079 or 093-134-6508
– Sombat Tour https://www.sombattour.com/
– Cherd Chair Tour http://www.cherdchaitour.com/
– “Bo Kho So” https://ticket.transport.co.th/
To get to Huen Tem Saeng from Pua Bus Station, you could use the following services:
– Motorbike ride: 70 Baht. The service could be found in the area of the bus station.
– Pick-up service: 120 Baht/ride. Please contact Mr. Paitoon Aunruen Tel. 063-662-6963